Monday, March 26, 2012

pandora's visit and rubber ball

So last week was a super-busy one for me.

To start with, I had my last acting class on Wednesday -- it was very good to get that wrapped up before heading into this weekend's set of shoots and next weekend's travel.  If the class hadn't ended, I think my scene partners would have been pretty disappointed in my availability to rehearse, in fact.  My final scene didn't go as magically, perfectly well as the one the week before, but I was almost glad since there'd been a slightly creepy feeling to everyone loving a performance I thought was only pretty decent.  Also the things the professor critiqued were the same things that my incredibly difficult scene partner had been giving me trouble over all through rehearsal, so the bitch in me quite enjoyed seeing her smacked down.  That woman even accused me of grabbing her too hard and making her forget her lines, even though *she* is the one who grabs *me* in the scene.  The prof saw straight through that one, heh, heh.

So class was fun, and while it's sad to just leave it, I'll be thrilled to get back to Muay Thai and the women's BJJ class in the evenings, and I do feel I rather dodged a bullet in getting out of the pairing with that last partner.

Saturday was the next big day.  Athena, Diablo, and I all met up with a visiting model Pandora to shoot a series of three videos.  The first was a judo/grappling custom with Pandora and me.  We were both wearing gis and, to start with, *intense* high-heeled pumps.  The shoes fly off quickly, but even so, I'm proud of us for not taking out each other's eyes in the first minute.  It was a video really emphasizing foot chokes, so that brought the shoes and later the heels, soles, and painted toes, right up in both our faces.  And it wraps up with the loser worshiping the winner's feet :)



Next, Pandora and Athena were slated for a catfight, but Pandora realized that since she still had one more shoot booked after ours, it wouldn't be a good time to chance a black eye.  So Diablo chivalrously volunteered to step in and take on both ladies in a no-striking, 2-on-1, pantyhose match (he's such a giver!).  Of course, this worked for him exactly as well as jumping into a pit of snakes, as the ladies' pantyhosed legs entwined and constricted him every which way.  Afterwards, he said he wished he'd had the camera with him in the match to shoot POV because he would look up at times and see nothing but feet.  It was a great improvisation, but Athena had been really raring for that catfight; I think we'll have to set another up for her soon...maybe with me?



Our last shoot was a bondage match between Pandora and me.  Pandora had a tough time in this one -- she was new to the game and tried to learn on the go, but I stayed a step ahead.  We wore stockings and garters for this one, and one of the first things I did was lash her black-stockinged ankles together with the white rope.  She was at a huge disadvantage after that.  Eventually I was able to get her completely bound and even practice a tiny bit of artistic rope-weaving to top off the tie.



Looking over the footage of all these videos afterwards, I was so pleased with all the colors of the gis, shoes, toes, stockings...quite lovely to watch.  A very productive afternoon!

I rushed out for some emergency shopping after that -- I was going to the Rubber Ball that night, where the International Miss Rubber contest was being held, and I needed some attire.  Or in my case, some non-attire.  Two stores I checked were sold out of latex body paint, and I only managed to run in and get it from a third store as they were closing down around me.  Then back home to spend something like three hours painting myself, jeopardizing my carpet, and lubricating the process with good wine.  Yay, pre-party.  I ended up with painted-on gloves, stockings, and pasties, and not much else.  And, boy, did this ever end up alarming the door guards at the swanky hotel where the ball was held.

Finally managed to arrive!  Diablo came with me, and we met Indra and her date there.  We continually hear from Indra that American fetish parties don't compare to London's (which begs for me to get over there and visit some of London's).  It's true the play area was very small and most of the party was devoted to the Miss Rubber contest events and the latex fashion show intermission entertainments, but I saw that Indra had still found herself some worshipers and victims by the end of the night.  I loved watching the performances myself, and enough people asked me whether I was one of the models that I think I'll have to look into doing that next year.  Various brilliant latex designers were all showcasing their work, I'd have been delighted to wear most any of those pieces.  Indra's date did get pictures of my much more minimal costume -- hoping to see those soon and that they turned out!

And now, coming up for this week -- tomorrow I'm presenting a demo "Wrestling for Domination" at TES, an NYC BDSM club.  I've given this demo a few times before, and I always try to keep the classic information -- favorite holds, dominating positions, a bit of physical domination theory -- in tact, while also updating with new info and the latest things I've been working on.  It's bugged me that at a former demo a woman asked me "how can a smaller, weaker person dominate a larger opponent for real?" and I didn't have a better answer than "train seriously in grappling for at least two years."  Tomorrow, answers to to that question!  As well as wrestling domination games, scenarios, and "next steps" -- what to do *after* you've wrestled your prey down.  Should be a lot of fun!  Tuesday, 8-9:30 pm, Joria Studios, 260 W. 36th St., 3rd Floor, Manhattan.

Also, still on schedule for my Nashville trip next weekend.  Honestly, the timing here has turned out to be awful and I'm pretty annoyed.  Didn't realize when I scheduled this one that Sweatshop, a very interesting-sounding new pro-domme party, would be this Friday in New York -- I hope the other Doom Maidens ladies make it out to support and investigate without me and that the party's a great success so they'll throw another I can attend in April.  Also, my flights got all shifted around so I'll end up flying way before a reasonable wake-up time, on my birthday no less, and landing in frickin' Newark.  I am counting on an AWESOME stay in Nashville to make up for this!

2 comments:

  1. Bet you wish you could get your acting partner on the mats with you lol, that'd shut her up quick. :p

    About the catfight thing, I think an interesting matchup if it could be arranged would be her and Clobs. Would be a great way to fully get Clobs back into the swing of things having returned. Just an idea though, take it how you will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Love your hairstyle, by the way.

    ReplyDelete