Monday, May 4, 2015

west coast filming tour!

My West Coast tour is starting EXTREMELY soon, this Wednesday, in fact!  Only two days to go!

This is going to be an extravaganza of filming with a lot of fantastic ladies.  These are the wrestlers and models with whom I've confirmed, or nearly confirmed, shoots so far.  (Custom commissions and video requests will help to confirm pending shoots!)

In Los Angeles, this Wednesday, May 6, Jennifer Thomas, Liz Lightspeed, Nikki Fierce, and I can all be available together or separately for videos!

Jennifer Thomas
Liz Lightspeed
Nikki Fierce

In San Diego, May 7, I'm shooting with Sinn Sage:

Sinn Sage

In Las Vegas, May 11, I'm shooting with Maria Queen:

Maria Queen

And on May 12, with Rapture and Shauna Ryanne (available together or separately):

Rapture
Shauna Ryanne

 In San Francisco, May 16, I'm shooting with Andrea Rosu:

Andrea Rosu

AND back in LA, May 17, I'm shooting with Robin:

Robin

If you have custom requests or video suggestions for any of these talented, beautiful, ferocious ladies and me, get in touch ASAP!  Email:  veve.wrestler@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment