Thursday, July 28, 2016

filming at FetCon 2016!!!

Hey, everyone!  I am super-excited for my upcoming trip to FetishCon, and SUPER-excited to be filming with all of these amazing ladies!

If you have custom requests for anyone here -- solo, with me, with Diablo, or with each other -- get in touch ASAP!!  I can't even believe how quickly the trip is coming up!!

Write to: veve.wrestler@gmail.com

So here we go, in order of when the shoots are happening, I'm filming with ALL these ladies in just TWO WEEKS:

Whitney Morgan

        


Ivy Davenport


Andrea Rosu



Asia Perez


 


Bella Ink



Sarah Brooke



Ramona Flour



Ashlee Graham




Dresden

 


Camille Blackheart


 



And FINALLY, right after FetCon, I'll be shooting with Mark of Brutal Beauties. You all remember Mark?  Any requests for him and me together, let me know that also!!

No comments:

Post a Comment