Tuesday, November 13, 2012

baltimore last weekend, videos upcoming!


I first off wanted to put out a quick note saying what nice trip I had to Baltimore this past weekend.  It was super quick, just one day (and my sincere apologies to the guys I couldn't meet because scheduling was tight - I'll have to make a more extensive trip in the future), but it was completely worth it.

First off, I got to experience the joys of NY/NJ gas rationing with a rental car issued to me near empty.  This was a bit of a scare, but good luck turned it into only a mini-adventure, and then it was a smooth ride south.  I want to thank the guys who made it out to to see me for some very enjoyable sessions.  I got to inflict a marathon of torture in a many-hour scissors-slapping-wrestling humiliation session, and I got to box myself exhausted (but not as exhausted as the other guy!) in the hardest boxing session anyone's ever asked me for.  So much fun and so much giddy adrenaline!

I'd also like to thank the hotel's next door bar for still being open when I finally got a chance to grab dinner Saturday night, despite the awfulness of their live band.  And I'd like to thank November for a gorgeous day and beautiful late fall foliage all through my drive home on Sunday.

Second bit of news - video matches for the early December NYC visitors' boom are shaping up, but feedback is needed!  Clobs and MariQueen have settled on a time for their competitive BBW wrestling rumble.  Immediately afterwards, we also want to pair these ladies up for a size-domination double-team against a smaller opponent - but who should it be?  I personally am crazy or cocky enough to really want to take on this challenge myself.  Or we could opt for a full-on domination of a hapless male victim.  Votes and opinions very welcome!

We're also starting to officially work on scheduling with Bettie, and we've got a ton of ideas for her - a competitive match with Hanz, a rematch with me, a bondage match with me...  But here's the thing, Bettie's friend Page is visiting too, and we don't know her as well.  Here's what we do know:  Page's wb270 profile.  So, suggestion time.  What would everyone like to see Page do?  Match suggestions?  Custom requests?  Hit us up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment