Monday, March 12, 2012

filming and travel galore!

Before I start talking about relevant wrestling stuff, I just have to do quick rant about the most obnoxious bus experience ever.

Though I've been warned time and again about Chinatown buses,  I've always defended them, and, in truth, I've never had a bad experience.   That is until this past Friday.  I was headed up to Albany, and when I arrived at the bus stop, the bus was there and waiting.  I was thrilled; this was unmatched punctuality!  But in fact, it turned out the bus was only there because it had flat-out skipped a stop before and planned to turn around, drive the wrong way through Manhattan rush-hour traffic, and only then turn around AGAIN and finally drive the right way.  I ended up grossly late to a session that I had deliberately scheduled with buffer time in case the bus was late!  I felt terrible - and also SO annoyed.

I have figured out what it is - Boston, D.C., the places with multiple Chinatown lines serving them - you'll be OK; competition is a lifesaver (or at least a huge timesaver) here.  Beware the Albanies!

OK, I feel better for having vented that.  Onto wrestling -



So much coming up!  We have a big six-person video shoot scheduled for tomorrow night.  Actually, I'm sure I'll have to write a ton more after this adventure goes down, but this is to set the stage.  We have coming:


Orlandoe -- who's been doing an awesome job as the nasty heel in some of my recent videos, but we feel the time has come for her to branch out, take on some new opponents, demolish some men, and move beyond this petty rivalry with me (before I totally kick her ass for that stunt she pulled in Bondage Wrestling Trickery!).  We're thinking pantyhose domination and forced arm-pit worship from her, and possibly some mixed competitive.


Clobberetta -- who is back on the wrestling mats after a brief hiatus.  She's going to be coming back with a bang; we have a competitive match with Nyx lined up for her -- she'll be facing a female opponent with more formal grappling training than she's got.  Clobs will still have the weight advantage but not as much of one as she's used to; Clobs is down to 270 these days, and Nyx weighs in at 190!  Afterwards some pinning, crushing, and facesitting of small men is lined up for Clobs.


Nyx -- a newcomer to wrestling videos but not to wrestling.  She's a student of BJJ, with some height and weight to back up her skills.  She'll be challenging Clobs as mentioned, but afterwards will also likely be joining in the wrestle-crushing of small men fun.  That should be great to see -- Nyx has quite a voluptuous and elegant look.


Our boys, Diablo & Ben -- Poor souls.  Both these guys have got wrestling chops in their own rights, but they're outnumbered 2 to 1, and in two cases heavily outweighed by their female predators -- I mean opponents.  Could be we'll see them pinned at the bottom of a pile of ALL these ladies by the end of the night, who knows?!


Me -- no telling where I'll be jumping into this crazy mix tomorrow!  I think there's been some call for a mixed singlet match?  Unless Orlandoe fields that request...  See, all the options are the trouble with having so many wrestlers for a shoot.  We actually put out a call for votes and match suggestions earlier today; there's still time to write in...


The other big item on the agenda is all the travel planning I've been doing lately.  Another instance of "there will be more to say AFTER the trips," but here at least is a listing of the travel announcements I've got to make.  In the next few months I'll be available for wrestling sessions (and of course video and photo shoots) here, here, and here:


March 30:  Nashville
April 14 & 15:  Parsippany, NJ
April 20 & 21:  Chicago
June 16 & 17:  Phoenix
Aug. 31 - Sept. 2:  Montreal


And that's not to say that's the only travel I'll be doing.  That's just what I've got scheduled so far!  Contact me to schedule a meet up in any of these cities.


Look out for the filming report on Wednesday!  And send match suggestions before 9 pm Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I still would like to see you and Orlandoe have a striking vs. wrestling match lol. She once said if you recall you couldn't beat her with striking allowed, so would be interested if she could prove it in that type of a match against you.

    Great to see Clobs back too, wondered when/if she'd ever return.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, Orlandoe and I have done a catfight so that was a match with striking allowed. But you're thinking of kicking and punching? Or one person strikes while the other wrestles?

      Those are good ones to put in the queue -- for tomorrow we've booked ourselves right up until the studio closes!

      Delete